Deck & Mooring Equipments
FIBER MARINE ROPES: For Mooring, Towing, Anchoring and other applications
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ROPES: UHMWPE, LCP & Aramid High Performance Ropes for demanding applications
- ROPE PROTECTORS & MOORING TAILS: For STS & Towing and mooring operations. Protect your ropes from abrasive surfaces with appropriate type Rope Protectors.
- WIRE ROPES: Standard, Compacted & Rotation Resistant Steel Wire Ropes for every application
- ANCHOR CHAINS : Grade U2 & U3 Stud Link Chain Cables & Stud Link Chain Cable Accessories
- ANCHORS: High Holding Power Anchors
- SHACKLES :A wide range of sizes and types of alloy shackles & thimbles
- MOORING BOLLARDS; MOORING ROLLERS; PANAMA CHOCKS; CHAIN STOPPERS; SMIT BRACKETS; CLOSED AND PANAMA FAIRLEADS; HOSE AND ROPE DRUMS; We provide in stock supply or design & fabrication of Mooring Equipments in DIN Standarts.
- RESCUE BOAT, LIFE RAFT, PROVISION CRANE: We provide design and manufacturing of provision cranes and rescue boat life rafts with IACS Member Class Certification.
- HOSE HANDLING CRANES: Tunichi Marine provides design & manufacturing of Multi-Purpose Service Cranes and Hose Handling Cranes in variety of sizes and capacities for all types of ship with various number of classification societies' certification subject to the customers demands.
- HATCH COVERS: We provide Class Approved PuntoonType, Single-pull Type, Folding Type and Stacking Type Hatchcovers design and fabrication through our partners including painting in workshop and fitting in place under the supervision Class Surveyors.
BULWARK & ACCOMMODATION GANGWAY LADDERS: The material can be structural steel or aluminium alloys in accordance with the related standard of Shipbuilding. Accommodation Ladders ISO 5488. The steel wires used are approved by Classification Societies.
- FREE FALL DAVITS: Free Fall Davits are approved by many classification societies. Davits are provided with hydraulic drivers, bronze sliding rollers and polyamide balancing rollers. Davits can be supplied with hydraulic power-packs or connected to the central hydraulic system. Davits combine launching and retrieval functions or can also be supplied only as a launching ramp.